Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Slice Of Life #7 - The Desire For Naps

          I hate being tired. Sometimes, the exhaustion overcomes me and makes my thought process all mushy; I guess like the typical human being. I try to take naps, but it never works. Like the other day for example, I started getting tired during tea time. That day, I didn't get enough sleep. The warmth of the tea and the comfiness of the chair was divine. So I tried to take a nap after, but myself wasn't cooperating with myself. That doesn't make sense, I know.


          It's rare for me to take a nap that doesn't extend to sleeping. It's also rare for me to take a nap in general. Sometimes, I look tired, act weary, and feel tired throughout the day; especially when I am eating. I think that is a normal thing for a being. But what I don't understand is how one naps when they want to. I can never nap when I want to. The only time I took an actual nap was last year. It wasn't that good though, I woke up cranky and on the floor.


          Well point is: I can't nap and that's it. I pity myself.


Always and forever, Natalia Nicole Aguila

No comments:

Post a Comment