Friday, April 12, 2019

Slice Of Life #3 - Pipinip Tilly

 I always think about having a world of my own. It's mainly when i'm having a rough day, like today. I find it so impressive that small things can make a huge impact on one's mood. Anyways, I love to writing dreams; it's nothing special. I would say it's like a coping mechanism that is associated with hope. My dreams are like an escape to Neverland. A place where i’ll never grow up and embrace the child I am. We all have our own Neverlands.

          The day I actually took significance to my Neverland was not so long ago. I found it, just sitting there, being a notebook. It’s golden rose spiral and leather pink cover attracted me. I know, it's just a notebook. Though, the just notebook opened a whole new world. A kingdom of peculiarities and fantasies awaited. It was truly wonderful! I refer to my notebook as Pipinip Tilly. I carry it around with me everywhere. I tell it everything. Though, it is not a diary. Sure, it does record my emotions, but it's a place of floating bubbles and fighting dragons. My Neverland of superheroes and tea parties with dressed bears, with talking furniture and flowers and royal mice.

         Of course, you are not Pipinip Tilly. Just another Slice of Life blog for the day, so I won't go in depth.

Always and forever, Natalia Nicole A.







No comments:

Post a Comment