Monday, April 15, 2019

Slice Of Life #5 - Snow Falls

          Hey! I apologize for not posting yesterday, I have no excuse. Anyways, It snowed yesterday! Even though it's April and it's absolutely insane for weather like this would approach in the middle of spring, I couldn't help to admire the beauty. Snowflakes are of great elegance and delicacy. It flows through the sky, like a waltzing princess. From what I remember, it was already snowing when I woke up. It was about 9:30 AM.

          “Natalia, Natalia! Wake up, Wake up!” My little sister yelled. She and my other sister were already bouncing on my almost awakened body; they excitedly continued.

          “Not now, Vale. It's too early,” I whined as I turned over and covered my head with a pillow. “Go play somewhere else.”

          “But I don't want to play somewhere else. It's also snowing outside, Natalia! C’mon! It's winter and you, mom, and Pili can play,” she suggested. Vale only is nine years old and Pili is three, so no wonder all they want to do is play. But I didn't mind, I love them and they're worth waking up for. I also love playing with them.

          “Wake up, Cinderella!” she yelled. She finally got my attention.

          When I finally woke up, I was amazed by the amount of snow. Oh well, it's probably the last of it anyway.

Always and forever, Natalia Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment